To keep up with the demand for our shows, we require more skilled animation freelancers familiar with Blender to create spectacular drone shows.
- Working closely with the client to realise their show design within the technical and safety limits of the drones.
- Creating exciting, fresh and dynamic drone shows that you will then see in real life!
How it’s done:
- Each drone should be represented as a sphere with a diameter of approximately 0.5 m
- All drones in the animation should have the same naming convention – e.g. drone_0, drone_1, drone_2 etc.
- The animation should have a starting and ending grid with all drones (spheres) placed at a distance of 3 m from one another
- Drone lights are controlled from within Blender by changing the material diffuse colour of spheres
Full instructions, limitations and required plugins will be sent before beginning a project.
Please send a quick introduction below along with your showreel of relevant animations we will get in touch when we have a project that would suit.